Before you know it Christmas will be here! So now is the time to get on your shopping. If you have a RVer in your life that you are shopping for we have some great gift ideas that we think will be pleasing to them. But don’t wait until last minute to do your shopping or online ordering.
First, there are a few things to remember when shopping for your RVing friend. The space in the RV is limited so avoid any really big items. Get gift certificates to national stores or restaurants. The latest in traveling technology is always a great idea.
Since space is limited in the RV the most beneficial items to purchase are those that have multiple uses to them.
- 5 in 1 Survival Tool – this tool packs 5 tools into 1 and doesn’t weight very much either. With this tool you get a safety whistle, signal mirror, waterproof matchbox, fire starter flint and compass.
- Swiss Army Knife – or something similar. This knife can include features like a thermometer and flashlight as well as the standard features like bottle opener, corkscrew, scissors and knife.
- Credit Card Survival Tool – another great tool that features a four position wrench, screwdriver, saw blade, ruler and more.
- Trailguide Compass Watch – for the RVer that likes to hike, a trail watch is great. It features thermometer, altimeter, timer and more.
Gift Certificates make great gifts too because they are small and who doesn’t like a gift certificate! It’s good to get gift certificates that can be used just about anywhere since you never know where your RVing friend will be traveling. Popular places to get a gift certificate include:
- Wal-mart or Target
- Cracker Barrel
- Super Cuts
- Dunkin Donuts
Of course a gas gift card that can be used anywhere is also going to be loved too! And for those that love the latest in technology here are some great idea to check out for that techy RVing friend:
- Satellite dish
- GPS – though I would recommend getting a tablet like the Kindle Fire which has a lot more functions than just serving as a GPS
- Satellite radio