RV Dealer Houston Texas
Shop RVs at ExploreUSA RV Supercenter - Houston, Texas
Contact ExploreUSA in Houston, Texas
MON - FRI: 8AM - 7PM
SAT: 8AM - 7PM
SUN: 11AM - 4PM
MON - FRI: 8AM - 5PM
SAT: 8AM - 5PM
MON - FRI: 9AM - 4PM
SAT: 9AM - 4PM
23538 Hwy 6
Alvin, TX 77511
RV Dealer near Me Houston TX
ExploreUSA, an RV dealer near Houston, TX, is a hub for all your recreational vehicle needs. As a premier dealership, we're ready to serve you, whether you're looking for a new model, needing service for the one you have, or wanting to sell your old RV.
For a new RV in Houston, our dealership is the place to be. We've taken several steps to make sure that you enjoy every moment of your time here. Our experienced staff can get you in to take a tour, and if you like it, you can take your new RV home with you—all in one trip.
Gone are the days of making multiple trips to a dealership to get settled in your new RV, and we have several online tools to help facilitate this process. Whenever you're ready to make the move into a new or used recreational vehicle, feel free to visit us and set up a tour of any model you're interested in.
Get Your RV in Houston
New RV For Sale
If you're looking for an RV for sale, it's hard to beat the selection at our Houston, TX, RV dealer. Among our new models for sale, we have Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels, Toy Haulers, and motorhome models from all of America's favorite brands.
For a truly mobile lifestyle, take a look at our extensive motorhome inventory, featuring Thor Motor Coach. These models come with all the bells and whistles necessary for a cozy adventure, no matter where you drive. Home is where the RV is, after all.
No matter what you’re searching for, we have an option for you. The models we carry include:
- Travel Trailer: Ranging from teardrop models that can be hauled with an SUV to lengthy editions with multiple slide-outs, towable Travel Trailers meet a wide range of lifestyle needs. They can typically sleep up to as many as eight passengers and come in various floor plans with different interior comforts.
- Fifth Wheel: Notable for their split-level floor plan, these models feature an extension over your truck bed for more sleeping or storage room. Also available in a variety of sizes with up to four added slide-outs, this RV is ideal for adventures with larger families or hiking crews.
- Toy Hauler Travel Trailer: Want to bring ATVs, dirt bikes, and kayaks on your next road trip? This model is an ideal option, with its own designated garage. Usually a porch is included as well, for a more expansive RV with a homier feel.
- Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel: The largest of the towable RVs, this model has all the added space of a Toy Hauler with extra sleeping and/or storage space.
- Motorhome Class C: If you’re not interested in towing, then a motorhome is a great option for you. A Class C is built on a truck chassis and its smaller size helps you maneuver into campsites and around backroads. Commonly, an over-cab bunk is equipped on this RV for added sleeping space.
- Motorhome Class A: The largest and roomiest of all RVs, a Class A motorhome is a great option for adventures with your family. These models include everything you would find in a modern home, such as a full-sized refrigerator, washer/dryer, fireplace, central vacuuming system, etc. Slide-outs are normally standard, as well as bunk beds and lofts for extra sleeping areas and interior space.
We have a wide range of models available, so feel free to choose a floor plan that fits your needs. A member of our team will happily work one on one with you to explore all the options available to you to ensure you’re choosing the right one. From interior space to number of beds and interior amenities, we’ll take the time to find the ideal blend for all your travel needs.
Once we help you find your ideal match, the next step is to take a tour. If you’re choosing a motorhome, we’ll also get you behind the wheel, so you can make sure you’re selecting the length that you can handle the best.
Used RVs for Sale
Motorhomes are built to venture far and wide and withstand extreme conditions you may encounter in the woods or on off-road paths. Additionally, towable trailers don’t have motors and therefore are built to last for decades.
So, if you’re interested in an RV, a used model is a great option for you. Style has varied over the years and a pre-owned model can be a great match for your specific wants and lifestyle needs.
Work with a member of our team to narrow down the best options for you, including mileage, if you’re searching for a motorhome. We want to make sure every aspect of one of our pre-owned RVs suits your particular needs, so we’ll show you many options—from outdoor kitchens to kitchen amenities—to help you find the best options for your needs.
RV Shopping Made Simple
You wouldn’t buy a house without first researching the square footage, air-conditioning and water systems, and other factors, so you’ll need to perform a lot of research in order to find your next RV, as well.
While a member of our team is happy to take the time to research your options with you, you may prefer to start your search online. Browse through our website to learn more about the varying models and brands available and learn which ones may be right for you and your family.
Searching for an RV is fun and exciting because you get to look into floor plans and design options and our advanced search engine makes it easier, as well. Browse through our new and used RV inventory, narrowing down your options based on weight, length, and how many people it can sleep.
Then, take a look at the floor plans and pictures of the interior accommodations to create a list of options you’re interested in. Give us a call and schedule a time to come in, and we’ll take you for a tour of every RV model you want to learn more about.
Financing Curated to Your Houston Lifestyle
Once you’ve chosen your new or used RV, you’re ready to discuss the varying financing options available to you. We’ll send you over to our on-site RV finance center to meet with a member of our finance team and discuss your options and how we can create a plan that best suits your needs.
Some of the perks of financing with our team include:
- Financing experts boasting years of experience working with varying lifestyle needs
- Strong relationships with local banks and lenders to help streamline the process
- Specific financing terms based on your individual needs
- A payment schedule that works best with your active lifestyle
Simple Shopping Tools
At our RV dealer near Houston, TX, financing is now easier than ever. We have tools such as an online credit application to help you get pre-qualified for an RV purchase. Simply answer a few basic questions, and we’ll get back to you quickly with a better idea of what to expect when you meet with a member of our team.
You'll also find a trade-in form on our website. If you're planning on using the value of an RV you currently own as a down payment, you can get an estimate to help you plan. Just let us know about the current condition of your camper and we’ll provide you with an estimate. To see how this will affect your financing rate, just give us a call or stop on by.
When you're ready to start looking for your next recreational vehicle, you can look for an RV for sale with our online inventory, then visit us to get your RV in Houston. Stop by our dealer to seal the deal today.
Sell Your RV With Us
Over the years, your camper has served you well, but now you’re ready for a newer model with more sleeping space. You have a couple options when it comes to selling, but if you’re looking to save time and get a great value for you sale, then you may want to consider selling your RV with our dealership.
Some of the benefits of selling to our RV dealership include:
- Personalized service with an expert in the field
- Great value for your RV because we want to build our inventory
- Advertising through our dealer
- Loan paid off when RV is sold to create less paperwork
- Service and detailing discounts
After your RV sells, you can buy your next trailer or motorhome through us, if you’d like. Stop on by our showroom to see how we can help you.
RV Repair & Service
Your RV will need routine maintenance to keep it in great condition for miles to come. You trusted us to help you find the best recreational vehicle for your needs, so continue to trust our team to keep your trailer or motorhome running smoothly.
Our RV repair and service center is filled with experts who can perform the following services for you:
- Refrigerator repair and maintenance
- Air conditioning repair and maintenance
- Waste system repair and maintenance
- Slide-out room repair
- Motor repair and maintenance
- Tire maintenance and replacement
Visit Our RV Dealer near Houston TX Today
For adventure-seekers in Houston, TX, and beyond, you can find your next travel companion at our RV dealer today.
ExploreUSA is your one-stop shop for all your recreational vehicle needs. Visit us today to get started on the RV-buying process. We hope to see you soon!